Please follow the contribution guidelines when creating a new guide:
- A Pull Request will be rejected if it's subject is wider than about only one guide.
- Please follow the template file and keep the top configuration in the same order. Otherwise the test will fail and it will not build.
- If you think something can be done better about the repository, please open an issue first to discuss the matter! It will create a mess if everybody opens a PR for small improvements to be rejected.
- Note: Because of the way we built the repo, your PR only needs to contain one file, which is the guide itself (outside of potential images). All other changes will be rejected.
- More can be found in the Pull Request Template